Alert gif

This site will be decommissioned in approximately 2 weeks or December 15th. Longshore content has moved to and Members content to Please update your bookmarks.

MemberNet (MyPMA) content has moved to Payroll Center Please contact Curtis Allen for access to Payroll Center.

For questions regarding Dockworker Self Service Portal contact or call 888-PMA-1234.

Safety Shoe Forms

01-May-15 Lost Certificate Request Form : Remember if you are not an active ID Casual / Registered Longshore worker and have not worked at least 8 hours in the last year, you are not entitled to a Safety Shoe Certificate.
12-Jan-09 Form W-4 (2017) : CHANGE OF ADDRESS. Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year and when your personal or financial situation changes.